Tuesday 31 March 2015

March Wrap Up | FTM


The first book I read this month was Rebel Belle by: Rachel Hawkins! I absolutely loved this book, it was so entertaining! I rated it a 4.5 out of 5 stars! You can read my review HERE



















The second book I read was The Silver Linings Playbook by: Matthew Quick. I really wanted to read this ever since I watched the film. I was very surprised to how easy and quick it was to read. I was expecting a little more difficulty because it's an adult novel. I just really loved how both Tiffany and Pat are so messed up, the characters are really what made this book really enjoyable. I highly recommend this book! I would rate this book a 4 out of 5 stars.
















Please feel free to follow our blog!

Check out our social media!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment below! Thanks for reading!