Sunday 21 June 2015

June Book Haul | FTM


Buying/recieving books is very exciting. This month, I obtained a few more books then I typically would, and I just thought that I would share my excitement. Currently, I have read none of these books because I haven't had any time, and I spend most of my free time watching TV shows.


The first book that I received this month is A Court Of Thorns And Roses by: Sarah J. Maas. At the moment, this is one of the books that I am reading alongside a few others. Sarah J. Maas is one of my favourite high fantasy authors. I am currently really enjoying this book, and hopefully I will finish it soon. When I do, I may or may not post a review.


















The second book that I obtained was the paperback edition of Cress by: Marissa Meyer. I have already read Cress because I borrowed it from my library. I wanted it in paperback to match Cinder and Scarlet. Cress is probably my favourite out of the Lunar Chronicles.



















The third book I got was Skippy's War by: Gordon Arnold. This was a gift from a family friend that was given to my mom and I. We both actually know the author, and we got it signed so that was nice!





















   


The last four books that I got were the first four books in the Outlander series by: Diana Gabaldon. I have read Outlander, and I was about 70 pages into A Dragonfly In Amber but I put it down because, I'm going to be bringing it with me on a trip I'm taking near Christmas time. These four books came in a boxed set, which was on sale and that was the only reason why I bought it. I actually own the first two books, because I got them on sale for 2/15 but I will be giving them away or donating them because I just don't have a use for them.


Those were the books that I have received, I doubt I will receive anymore but if I do I'll update you on Instagram!

Please feel free to follow our blog!

Check Out Our Social Media!




Also check out Bess Tapalla on South Hill Designs!





2 comments:

  1. Great haul! I still haven't read anything by Sara J. Maas. I hope to change that soon hahah :) ACOTAR sounds really good!

    Sophie @ Seamless Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sophie! That's so strange, you're the last person I would think of who hasn't read anything by her! For some reason, I've always had the thought in the back of my mind that you have. If you do end up reading one of her books, I would start out with the Throne of Glass series because it is so amazing!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment below! Thanks for reading!