Sunday 22 May 2016

TV Recommendations #1 | Faith

I really love watching TV shows. I have absolutely no control over how many episodes of a show I watch. I feel like I do watch a good variety of shows, and I am always trying to persuade others to watch the shows I watch. So I thought this would be a good type of post to do every once in a while when I don't have the time for a book review or other book related post.

Rescued after 15 years in a cult, Kimmy Schmidt decides to reclaim her life by venturing to New York, where she experiences everyday life with wide-eyed enthusiasm. On a whim, she rents a room from Titus, a gay wannabe Broadway actor, who makes ends meet as a street performer in Times Square. The unlikely pair find they're well-suited to help each other out, with Titus reintroducing Kimmy to modern life, and her providing him with the inspiration that you should never give up. Together they'll make it through whatever life throws at them.


- Wikipedia Synopsis









Unbreakable: Kimmy Schmidt is a Netflix series. There are currently two seasons that are able to view. This TV show has recently become one of my favourite TV shows of all time, I watched both seasons in maybe a week or less. The show has me laughing every episode and it's just absolutely ridiculous. It has one of the strangest concepts as well but it is so addicting. 

All of the actors that are on this show are absolutely brilliant. Another bonus (at least for me) is that there are many broadway stars that are either a regular on the show or they guest star. One of my favourite actors Tituss Burgess is one the show who originated the role of Sebastian in The Little Mermaid on broadway. 

If you love cooky comedic shows, I'm sure that you would love this show. I would recommend this show if you have seen Jane the Virgin or Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. This show is probably one of the most unique shows that I have watched, and it is absolutely hilarious. If you're not convinced, just please check out their unbelievable theme song, it is so catchy and amazing.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment below! Thanks for reading!