Friday 31 October 2014

October Wrap Up - FTM



The first book I read this month was The Maze Runner by: James Dashner. I would rate it a 3.8 out of 5 stars. I also read the rest of the trilogy. 


The second book I read this month was The Last Sacrifice by: Richelle Mead. I already knew Lissa was going to become queen and I also knew that Rose and Adrian were going to break up. Now I can go onto Bloodlines now because you know.... Adrian. 4.5 out of 5 stars.




The third book I read this month was Shatter Me by: Tahereh Mafi. I quite enjoyed this book and I would rate it a 4 out of 5 stars. 



The fourth book I read this month was Cruel Beauty by: Rosamund Hodge. This is a re-telling of the classic fairy tale Beauty & The Beast. If you didn't know I love fairy tale re tellings and this is one of my most anticipated books of 2014. I would rate it a 4 out of 5 stars.


The fifth book I read this month was Bloodlines by: Richelle Mead. It was just as good as Vampire Academy! I would rate it a solid 4.5 out of 5 stars. Spoiler-free review going up soon!


The sixth book I read this month was The Golden Lily by: Richelle Mead. This is the second book in the Bloodlines series which is the spin off series for Vampire Academy series. I would rate it a 4 out of 5 stars. 


The seventh book I read this month was Blood of Olympus by: Rick Riordan. I would rate it a 4.5 out of 5 stars. 


The eighth book I read this month was Uglies by: Scott Westerfeld. I have been wanting to read this book for a couple of years now and I think that the whole idea of the novel was really interesting but I found things a little predictable. I would rate it a 3.5 out of 5 stars. I really don't know if I'm going to read the rest of the series. 


The ninth book I read this month was Stolen: A letter to my captor by: Lucy Christopher. I read this book for a book club I recently joined called "The Narwhals" and I believe this is our December book but I just wanted to get a head start. This book was very intriguing and it is just wonderful. I would rate it a 4 out of 5 stars. You can read my SPOILER FREE review HERE!



                                                   

The tenth book I read this month was Unravel Me by: Tahereh Mafi. I would rate it a 4.5 out of 5 
stars.





I hope you enjoyed reading this!

Please feel free to follow our blog! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment below! Thanks for reading!