Monday 3 November 2014

September/October Wrap Up - RQK

So I haven't been on here a while... September I was very busy and unfortunately had little time to read or to keep up with this blog. I did read some more at the beginning which I'll list below. I will also list what I read for October. Sorry. Again.


The first book I read in September was "The Knife of Never Letting Go" by: Patrick Ness.
I did a post about this to read it click here



The second and third books I read in September were "The Ask and The Answer"  and "Monsters of Men" by: Patrick Ness. I did a post about the first two books you can see that at the link ^ up there. The third book I do plan to review, however I tend to post late so I will say Monsters of Men had an intriguing ending I highly suggest this series to everyone I absolutely loved it.



The fourth book I read in September was "Maze Runner" by" James Dashner. I personally really liked this book and liked the whole idea of the Maze. It just seemed so unique and creative but it was also highly interesting. I could never put the book down. I also did see the movie and absolutely loved it I really hope they make the rest of the series into movies too.


The fifth book I read in September was "The Giver" by: Lois Lowry. I actually watched this movie first as I had issues getting my hands on a copy of the book at the time. Generally the movie was pretty good however I much preferred the book over the movie. I feel in this kind of story being able to read all their thoughts really makes the story much more interesting. 


The first book I read in October was Blood of Olympus. I have waited so long for this book. I am a huge fan of Rick Riordan's books. I was so sad that this is the last book, but also so excited for it. I tried to read the book as slowly as you can when reading this book because I wanted to savour every moment. I highly suggest reading this series the books are interesting and fun to read.


The second book I read this month was "The Scorch Trials" by: James Dashner. This is the second book to the Maze Runner series. This book was really good, however I did like the first book better. Though I feel the movie for this would be highly entertaining. The book is definitely worth reading, it is just a lot of information slowly being unravelling. I feel sometimes the second book of trilogies are awkward in that there is a third book so they can't reveal too much, but also not too little either.


The third book I read this month was "The Infinite Sea" by: Rick Yancey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment below! Thanks for reading!