Sunday 30 November 2014

November Wrap Up - FTM



The first book I read this month was Fangirl by: Rainbow Rowell. I would rate it a 4 out of 5 stars. I did really enjoy this book and I think it is as great as everyone says it is but for me, it wasn't that mind blowing. Yes, it was very relatable, yes it was cute but I didn't really see anything special in it. I am a fan of Rainbow Rowell's books but this wasn't my favourite.



The second book I read this month was The Indigo Spell by: Richelle Mead. I would rate it a 4 out of 5 stars. This book was probably the most fast paced out of the ones that I've read, and I think that it made it more enjoyable. I did find Sydney a little annoying at times, but that was quite easy to get past. 



The third book I read this month was Warm Bodies by: Issac Marion. I loved this book, for such a short book it was done pretty well. I loved Isaac's writing style and I would love to see if he has written anything else. I would rate it a 4 out of 5 stars. 


The fourth book I read this month was The Book Thief by: Markus Zusak. First I would like to say, sorry to my good friend Gat who I am currently in a book club with for reading ahead... again. I promise I won't do it again, I just couldn't resist. I was always a little skeptical on reading this book, I kept changing my mind on whether or not I wanted to read it but I absolutely loved this book! It did take me a number of days to read it, but each day was worth it. I may or may not post a review, or a book-movie adaptation review in the future. I would rate it a 5 out of 5 stars. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment below! Thanks for reading!