Thursday 30 June 2016

June Wrap Up | Faith

The first book I read in June was Unhooked by: Lisa Maxwell. This month I was in the mood for a fantasy, and I just saw this reappear into my life and I decided to pick it up. At first I had really high expectations and then I just went in with no expectations when I saw the Goodreads rating. One of my favourite stories/tales of all time is Peter Pan so I'm always ready for anything Peter Pan related. Another thing is that I LOVE re-tellings. So this book was perfect for me and let me just say that I really loved it! I really just loved all of the characters and the world that Lisa set up. I don't know why but it didn't occur to me that this book would have Hook be one of the main characters even though the title is Unhooked... To me, it was so fascinating to read about and this book often reminded me of Once Upon A Time. So I would say that if you are a fan of that particular TV show, you should definitely go and check this book out. I would rate this book a 4 out of 5 stars.



The second book I read this month was Forget Me Not by: Allison Whitmore! I was sent this book for review by, Xpresso Book tours. I really, really loved this book. Possibly one of my favourite reads of the year. There were so many things that I loved about this book, and if you want to find out what those things are, you can read my review HERE.















The third book I read this month was Me Before You by: Jojo Moyes. I'm sure you've heard of this movie considering the film just came out on June 3rd. I really just wanted to read the book before I watched the film, and I absolutely loved it. However, I did listen to the audiobook for the first 75% of the book and then I eventually picked up the book when it became available at the library. I would rate this book a 4 out of 5 stars.

If you'd like to read my review, you can read it HERE










Feel free to follow our blog!

Check out our SOCIAL MEDIA for updates on our current reads and future projects.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment below! Thanks for reading!